Thursday, June 13, 2013

MAN CAVE DESIGNS
Key Associates
By: Allison Taylor
www.keyassociates.biz

Father's Day is this coming Sunday, so it seemed like a perfect opportunity to explore some designs for the ever-popular Man Cave.  Are you looking for a great Father's Day gift?  How about creating a space for him to call his own?  Now is the perfect time to clean out and organize that basement, spare room, attic, or garage and set it up to welcome the man in your life.  Now, my husband does not have a Man Cave, but I would be all for him having a space to get away to sometimes.  In fact, I wouldn't mind having one too - I happen to be a gal that loves shooting pool, throwing darts, and sipping on a cold brew.  And, the fact that I have two full drum kits in my house - one for my husband and one for my son - makes the Man Cave option all the more appealing.  I long for the day that I can get one of the drum sets out of my office, and the other out of our spare room. 

Key Associates has abundant experience in masculine-themed interior design, and a good number of our clients over the years have been men.  If you need help creating an amazing Man Cave space, we are here to guide you.  Here are some ideas to get you started:

       

Architecture, interior design, and more ∨

From a designer chair and desk to bulletin boards and credenza, create your dream home office.
Light up your living spaces with recessed lights, designer chandeliers or even a row of pendant lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment